Manager Planning (AMLR region), Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
I have a Bachelor of Science degree and a Masters degree in Ecological Management. I have worked in a wide range of environmental and natural resources management areas for over 15 years. My current work is based on strategic and business planning for natural resources management, within a resilience framework.
In particular my skills include:
- The development of resilience based plans.
- strategic and business planning for natural resources management, including the development of prioritisation and decision support tools.
- Water resources management planning, including the use of market based incentives to drive water trading.
- Incorporating climate change into planning.
- Project management of large and complex projects.
- Community and stakeholder involvement in planning processes.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Science communication.
Key research Interests: resilience based planning