The Resilience Connections Network platform was designed with the concept of self-organizing systems in mind!
There are many ways to collaborate and new tools and options will be developed and made available in the future.
To help get you started, we've listed a few options below:
- Browse member profiles and find people with similar interests (Follow them on Research Gate & LinkedIn)
- Search the projects database (link your profile to any projects you are collaborating on)
- Upload and share files (please respect copyright policies; all shared files are individual members responsibility alone)
- Use the RCN LinkedIn group to start or contribute to discussions
- Share images on Flikr
- Upload videos to the RCN Youtube channel
- Extend the reach of your blog post by including it as a resource
- Add your own blog to our Blog Roll
- Suggest new tools and ideas to the RCN Editor (Editor@resilienceconnections.org)