Resilience and Sustainability Consultant, Self employed Engineer
As an independent civil and structural consultant engineer i was involved in the design and construction supervision of residential and commercial buildings, also institutional and industrial types. As a LEED® AP and structural engineer i find connections and sinergies between best green practices and the capacity to face the vulnerability of our built enviroment. My mission is to try to protect the sustainability choices throughout the life cycle of the building system (people and infrastructure). In other words to ensure that performance is resilient.
• Licensed Civil and structural engineer, since 1992. Seismic Structural engineering, steel and concrete building design, seismic design and calculations, seismic improving of existing buildings.
• Resilience and sustainable design. Urban and disaster resilience : - Pre-assessment, assessment and improvement projects on urban environment.
• Engineer URBAN RESILIENCE expert with HAZUR® License number 20160608A.
• LEED AP® BD+C Credential id 10846216 qualified by U.S. Green Building Council.
• GBC HOME ®AP License number GBCHomeAP0014002, qualified by Green Building Council Italia.
• GBC HISTORIC BUILDING® License number AP GBCHBAP0016003, qualified by Green Building Council Italia.
Key research Interests: resilience engineering , resilience and sustainability, structural seismic engineering